The Annual Meeting of the American Anthropological Association begins this week (17th-21st November).The hybrid format includes asynchronous, ‘view-on-demand’ library of podcasts and videos, synchronous ‘virtual sessions’, live broadcast sessions from Baltimore, and non-broadcast in-person events for attendees. A little of something for everyone? AAGE members are, as usual, well represtented at the conference, but not […]
- Meet the 2022 Margaret Clark Award Winner and Honorable Mention
- Complete AAGE guide to #2022AAASeattle: events, invited sessions, meetings and more
- Ashwin Tripathi (Indian Institute of Technology – Gandhinagar) – an AAGE Student Member Profile
- Book Review: Pasveer, Bernike, Oddgeir Synness and Ingunn Moser, eds. Ways of Home Making in Care for Later Life. London: Palgrave Macmillan. 2020. Price: $125 (Hardcover); $101 (eBook)
- Book Review: Cohan, Deborah, J. Welcome to Wherever We Are: A Memoir of Family, Caregiving, and Redemption. New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University Press. 2020. pp. 184. Price: $26.95 (Hardcover; eBook).