The Margaret Clark Award brings a cash prize of $300 and honors the legacy of Margaret Clark’s work in socio-cultural gerontology and medical anthropology as well as her commitment to mentoring younger colleagues. In 2019, the award went to undergraduate student Olivia Brophy (St. Mary’s College of California) and Ph.D. student Yifan Wang (Rice University). […]
- Book Review: Brainer, Amy. Queer Kinship and Family Change in Taiwan. Rutgers University Press. 2019. Price: $100 (Hardback); $29 (Paperback and Ebook).
- Book Review: Katz, Stephen, ed. Aging in Everyday Life: Materiality and Embodiments. Policy Press. 2019. pp 230. Price: $115.00 (Hardcover); $45.95 (Paperback).
- Book Review: Bamford, Sandra, ed. The Cambridge Handbook of Kinship. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 2019. Pp. 750. Price: $157 (Hardcover); $120 (e-Book).
- The 2019 Margaret Clark Award winners
- Request for Abstracts and Chapters: Anthropological Perspectives on Aging