If you are in the London vicinity, you’ll have a wonderful (free) opportunity to hear from AAGE member Judi Aubel, known internationally as co-founder of an American and Senegalese NGO, Grandmother Project – Change through Culture (2005), a small action research organization with a team of highly committed Africans in Senegal. Aubel is a public […]
- Falling off the cliff: Mythical sacrifice mirrored in Sweden’s COVID-19 response
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: AVA 2021 BEST VISUAL ETHNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL AWARD
- Meet the 2020 AAGE Margaret Clark Award Co-Winners
- AAGE Elections – Call for nominations!
- Book Review: Cole, Ellen and Lisa Hollis-Sawyer, eds. Older Women Who Work: Resilience, Choice, and Change. Washington: American Psychological Association. 2020. pp 282. Price: $59.99 (Paperback); $56.99 (eBook)