This post is part of the Life Course Collaborative Research Network blog exchange, also available on the website of ACYIG. To see all of the posts in the series, click here. In a recent editorial about how our “overdocumented lives” are making it more difficult to let go of the past, Susanna Schrobsdorff writes: Most […]
- Book Review: Brainer, Amy. Queer Kinship and Family Change in Taiwan. Rutgers University Press. 2019. Price: $100 (Hardback); $29 (Paperback and Ebook).
- Book Review: Katz, Stephen, ed. Aging in Everyday Life: Materiality and Embodiments. Policy Press. 2019. pp 230. Price: $115.00 (Hardcover); $45.95 (Paperback).
- Book Review: Bamford, Sandra, ed. The Cambridge Handbook of Kinship. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 2019. Pp. 750. Price: $157 (Hardcover); $120 (e-Book).
- The 2019 Margaret Clark Award winners
- Request for Abstracts and Chapters: Anthropological Perspectives on Aging