Theresa Southam is a Doctoral Candidate in Organizational Development and Change, Fielding Graduate University. My doctoral research explores the everyday contributions of 70+ adults in three communities in western Canada. I argue that non-physical contributions are precious, but overlooked, gifts that 70+ adults give to society. These include emotional support, loving thoughts, moment-to-moment awareness, listening, […]
- Book Review: Brainer, Amy. Queer Kinship and Family Change in Taiwan. Rutgers University Press. 2019. Price: $100 (Hardback); $29 (Paperback and Ebook).
- Book Review: Katz, Stephen, ed. Aging in Everyday Life: Materiality and Embodiments. Policy Press. 2019. pp 230. Price: $115.00 (Hardcover); $45.95 (Paperback).
- Book Review: Bamford, Sandra, ed. The Cambridge Handbook of Kinship. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 2019. Pp. 750. Price: $157 (Hardcover); $120 (e-Book).
- The 2019 Margaret Clark Award winners
- Request for Abstracts and Chapters: Anthropological Perspectives on Aging