Assigned to write about “futures” in the context of childhood, I find myself dwelling on the past. Although approaches to childhood often must grapple with how “the child” is seen to signify the future (of a family, of a town, of a nation, of humanity), within child welfare systems, which are the context of my […]
- Meet the 2020 AAGE Margaret Clark Award Co-Winners
- AAGE Elections – Call for nominations!
- Book Review: Cole, Ellen and Lisa Hollis-Sawyer, eds. Older Women Who Work: Resilience, Choice, and Change. Washington: American Psychological Association. 2020. pp 282. Price: $59.99 (Paperback); $56.99 (eBook)
- Welcome to the new Co-Editors of Anthropology & Aging!
- Welcome to Brooke Jespersen, AAGE’s New Student Liaison!