By Celeste Pang, University of Toronto As we have all seen, COVID-19 has been a tip of an iceberg, exposing deep layers of social stratification and inequities. From the mass deaths in long-term care and nursing homes and exposure of the working conditions of care workers, to Black Lives Matter demonstrations and the violent responses […]
- Meet the 2020 AAGE Margaret Clark Award Co-Winners
- AAGE Elections – Call for nominations!
- Book Review: Cole, Ellen and Lisa Hollis-Sawyer, eds. Older Women Who Work: Resilience, Choice, and Change. Washington: American Psychological Association. 2020. pp 282. Price: $59.99 (Paperback); $56.99 (eBook)
- Welcome to the new Co-Editors of Anthropology & Aging!
- Welcome to Brooke Jespersen, AAGE’s New Student Liaison!