If you are in the London vicinity, you’ll have a wonderful (free) opportunity to hear from AAGE member Judi Aubel, known internationally as co-founder of an American and Senegalese NGO, Grandmother Project – Change through Culture (2005), a small action research organization with a team of highly committed Africans in Senegal. Aubel is a public […]
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)
- Book Review: Gatta, Mary. Waiting on Retirement: Aging and Economic Insecurity in Low-Wage Work. Stanford CA: Stanford University Press. 2019. pp 184. Price: $85 (Hardcover); $23.85 (Paperback).