Reviewed by Ashwin Tripathi (email@example.com) Humanities and Social Science; Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, India In Social Division and Later Life: Differences, Diversity and Inequality, Chris Gilleard and Paul Higgs (2020) emphasize the increasing heterogeneity of a growing group of older adults, here looking through the lens of social divisions to interrogate the diversity of […]
- Falling off the cliff: Mythical sacrifice mirrored in Sweden’s COVID-19 response
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: AVA 2021 BEST VISUAL ETHNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL AWARD
- Meet the 2020 AAGE Margaret Clark Award Co-Winners
- AAGE Elections – Call for nominations!
- Book Review: Cole, Ellen and Lisa Hollis-Sawyer, eds. Older Women Who Work: Resilience, Choice, and Change. Washington: American Psychological Association. 2020. pp 282. Price: $59.99 (Paperback); $56.99 (eBook)