Our student and membership coordinators have been busy putting together a list of mentors and mentees that we hope will provide chances for the different generations of scholars to start a long and productive relationship. In an unusual field like anthropology and aging, we are each other’s best resources! If you are interested in becoming...
- October Book Discussion: Martins Sampaio’s Migration, Diversity, and Inequality in Later Life
- AAGE 2024 Conference: Enchantment and Transformation
- New Graduate Student Travel Award to AAA meetings for research on the Anthropology of Aging and the Life course
- September Book Discussion: Chinese Senior Migrants and the Globalization of Retirement
- Relatives and Robots: A Conversation on Elder Care in Japan with James Wright and Jason Danely