This announcement comes from AAGE member Britteny Howell, who will edit this volume along with Ryan P. Harrod. Overview Globally, nearly 15% of the world’s population is over 65 years of age. As this number continues to grow, there is increasing need to incorporate a holistic perspective of the aging process into academic and other […]
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)
- Book Review: Gatta, Mary. Waiting on Retirement: Aging and Economic Insecurity in Low-Wage Work. Stanford CA: Stanford University Press. 2019. pp 184. Price: $85 (Hardcover); $23.85 (Paperback).
- AAGE 2021 Elections! Meet the Candidates, and VOTE by Nov 1
- Surviving COVID-19 in Peru
- Falling off the cliff: Mythical sacrifice mirrored in Sweden’s COVID-19 response