Grant Successes Casey Golomski (University of New Hampshire) received a $9000 University of New Hampshire Research Affinity Group grant with colleagues in Social Work, Recreation Management, and Occupational Therapy, and the Center for Aging and Community Living to study social and health service utilization among low-income elders living in subsidized housing in northern New England. […]
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)
- Book Review: Gatta, Mary. Waiting on Retirement: Aging and Economic Insecurity in Low-Wage Work. Stanford CA: Stanford University Press. 2019. pp 184. Price: $85 (Hardcover); $23.85 (Paperback).