Grant Successes Casey Golomski (University of New Hampshire) received a $9000 University of New Hampshire Research Affinity Group grant with colleagues in Social Work, Recreation Management, and Occupational Therapy, and the Center for Aging and Community Living to study social and health service utilization among low-income elders living in subsidized housing in northern New England. […]
- Falling off the cliff: Mythical sacrifice mirrored in Sweden’s COVID-19 response
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: AVA 2021 BEST VISUAL ETHNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL AWARD
- Meet the 2020 AAGE Margaret Clark Award Co-Winners
- AAGE Elections – Call for nominations!
- Book Review: Cole, Ellen and Lisa Hollis-Sawyer, eds. Older Women Who Work: Resilience, Choice, and Change. Washington: American Psychological Association. 2020. pp 282. Price: $59.99 (Paperback); $56.99 (eBook)