On Wednesday morning in February 2013, I rang the doorbell of Leena, a 77 years old woman who lived in the city center of Oulu in northern Finland. She had agreed to take me for a walk from her home to the health center. While we were in a lift, Leena expressed her concerns about […]
- Falling off the cliff: Mythical sacrifice mirrored in Sweden’s COVID-19 response
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: AVA 2021 BEST VISUAL ETHNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL AWARD
- Meet the 2020 AAGE Margaret Clark Award Co-Winners
- AAGE Elections – Call for nominations!
- Book Review: Cole, Ellen and Lisa Hollis-Sawyer, eds. Older Women Who Work: Resilience, Choice, and Change. Washington: American Psychological Association. 2020. pp 282. Price: $59.99 (Paperback); $56.99 (eBook)