An understanding of COVID-19’s social impact is especially important, both for increasing the effectiveness of interventions and for mitigating the consequences for particular groups.
- Book Review: Pasveer, Bernike, Oddgeir Synness and Ingunn Moser, eds. Ways of Home Making in Care for Later Life. London: Palgrave Macmillan. 2020. Price: $125 (Hardcover); $101 (eBook)
- Book Review: Cohan, Deborah, J. Welcome to Wherever We Are: A Memoir of Family, Caregiving, and Redemption. New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University Press. 2020. pp. 184. Price: $26.95 (Hardcover; eBook).
- Magdalena Zegarra Chiappori (University of Michigan), an AAGE Student Member Profile
- Barbara Pieta (Max Planck Institute), an AAGE Student Member Profile
- Kimberly Shay (Wayne State University), an AAGE Student Member Profile