By- Lillian K. Prueher and Iben M. Gjødsbøl As elder care markets globalize, there is tremendous potential for productive international partnerships and conversations between elder care researchers from different countries. We have experienced this first-hand over the past few years as each of us has engaged in these kinds of scholarly exchange.
- Falling off the cliff: Mythical sacrifice mirrored in Sweden’s COVID-19 response
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: AVA 2021 BEST VISUAL ETHNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL AWARD
- Meet the 2020 AAGE Margaret Clark Award Co-Winners
- AAGE Elections – Call for nominations!
- Book Review: Cole, Ellen and Lisa Hollis-Sawyer, eds. Older Women Who Work: Resilience, Choice, and Change. Washington: American Psychological Association. 2020. pp 282. Price: $59.99 (Paperback); $56.99 (eBook)