By Dena Shenk, PhD and Andrea Freidus, PhD, Department of Anthropology, University of North Carolina Charlotte Our team is completing a rapid appraisal study of the perceptions of frontline long-term care (LTC) workers in a southern state about care during the COVID-19 pandemic. One specific area of heightened concern is caring for people with dementia in […]
- Falling off the cliff: Mythical sacrifice mirrored in Sweden’s COVID-19 response
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: AVA 2021 BEST VISUAL ETHNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL AWARD
- Meet the 2020 AAGE Margaret Clark Award Co-Winners
- AAGE Elections – Call for nominations!
- Book Review: Cole, Ellen and Lisa Hollis-Sawyer, eds. Older Women Who Work: Resilience, Choice, and Change. Washington: American Psychological Association. 2020. pp 282. Price: $59.99 (Paperback); $56.99 (eBook)