No Peace in the House: Witchcraft Accusations as an “Old Woman’s Problem” in Ghana Alexandra Crampton, Ph.D. Department of Social and Cultural Sciences, Marquette University Download full PDF here:AAQ34(2)CRAMPTON Abstract In Ghana, older women may be marginalized, abused, and even killed as witches. Media accounts imply this is common practice, mainly through stories of “witches […]
- Welcome to Cati Coe, AAGE’s New President-Elect!
- Welcome to Erika Carrillo, AAGE’s New Secretary!
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction