Four years ago, AAGE posted its first list of places to study the anthropology of aging, particularly for graduate students. The situation has not changed much in those four years, and students interested in aging have to do quite a lot of work to slowly sift through the profiles of faculty pages in anthropology, gerontology, […]
- Welcome to Cati Coe, AAGE’s New President-Elect!
- Welcome to Erika Carrillo, AAGE’s New Secretary!
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction