The third volume, in the Berghahn series, Life Course, Culture & Aging: Global Transformations, edited by Jay Sokolovsky is now available. AGING AND THE DIGITAL LIFE COURSE EDITED BY DAVID PRENDERGAST AND CHIARA GARATTINI examines how developments in smart phones, the internet, cloud computing, and online social networking are redefining experiences and expectations around growing older […]
- Welcome to Erika Carrillo, AAGE’s New Secretary!
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)