What do we do when the two top papers both excel in originality, rigor and outstanding writing? We award them both! The co-winners of the 2020 Margaret Clark Award for best student paper were Francesco Diodati of the University Milano Biccoca and Yan Zhang of Case Western University. Our congratulations to both of you! AAGE’s […]
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)
- Book Review: Gatta, Mary. Waiting on Retirement: Aging and Economic Insecurity in Low-Wage Work. Stanford CA: Stanford University Press. 2019. pp 184. Price: $85 (Hardcover); $23.85 (Paperback).
- AAGE 2021 Elections! Meet the Candidates, and VOTE by Nov 1
- Surviving COVID-19 in Peru
- Falling off the cliff: Mythical sacrifice mirrored in Sweden’s COVID-19 response