By- Lillian K. Prueher and Iben M. Gjødsbøl As elder care markets globalize, there is tremendous potential for productive international partnerships and conversations between elder care researchers from different countries. We have experienced this first-hand over the past few years as each of us has engaged in these kinds of scholarly exchange.
- October Book Discussion: Martins Sampaio’s Migration, Diversity, and Inequality in Later Life
- AAGE 2024 Conference: Enchantment and Transformation
- New Graduate Student Travel Award to AAA meetings for research on the Anthropology of Aging and the Life course
- September Book Discussion: Chinese Senior Migrants and the Globalization of Retirement
- Relatives and Robots: A Conversation on Elder Care in Japan with James Wright and Jason Danely