This looks like a great opportunity for students working on matters relevant to multinational, transcultural, and global nursing care. Like Anthropology and Aging, it is open-access, fast, and peer-reviewed! CALL FOR PAPERS The International Journal of Nursing Student Scholarship (IJNSS) was created to provide the opportunity for undergraduate and graduate nursing students to publish their […]
- Welcome to Erika Carrillo, AAGE’s New Secretary!
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)