The Annual Meeting of the American Anthropological Association begins this week (17th-21st November).The hybrid format includes asynchronous, ‘view-on-demand’ library of podcasts and videos, synchronous ‘virtual sessions’, live broadcast sessions from Baltimore, and non-broadcast in-person events for attendees. A little of something for everyone? AAGE members are, as usual, well represtented at the conference, but not […]
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)
- Book Review: Gatta, Mary. Waiting on Retirement: Aging and Economic Insecurity in Low-Wage Work. Stanford CA: Stanford University Press. 2019. pp 184. Price: $85 (Hardcover); $23.85 (Paperback).