Jobs and Studentships 2 x Research Posts at the University of Sheffield Closing date: Monday 29th April We have two exciting opportunities at the University of Sheffield for social science researchers to work in our multi-disciplinary Sustainable Care Programme, within teams working on Achieving sustainability in care systems: the potential of technology and Combining work […]
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)
- Book Review: Gatta, Mary. Waiting on Retirement: Aging and Economic Insecurity in Low-Wage Work. Stanford CA: Stanford University Press. 2019. pp 184. Price: $85 (Hardcover); $23.85 (Paperback).