We are pleased to announce thenext Workshop Conference of the Association for Anthropology and Gerontology, to be held at Florida International University in Miami, February 5-7, 2015. This year’s conference theme is: “Health Disparities in Aging.” We will consider entries on aging among minority groups, the experience of aging among immigrants, and other vulnerable populations […]
- Welcome to Erika Carrillo, AAGE’s New Secretary!
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)