Incorporating the ‘patient voice’ into research processes is championed as a way to improve the value of research, promote patient-centered results, and, ultimately, change the way research is done.
- The Other Side of COVID-19: Ostracization and Guilt among Older Patients in India
- Window Work: Framing Eldercare in the Age of COVID-19
- Anthropology & Aging 41(2) Special issue on “The Ends of Life” and COVID-19 and Aging Bodies
- Going Viral: Metaphors for Managing an Emerging “Infodemic”
- Risky business: how older ‘at risk’ people in Denmark evaluated their situated risk during the COVID-19 pandemic