AGENET, the AAGE sister organization in the European Association of Social Anthropology (EASA) will be wrapping up its Slow Conference (October-November) with a special event featuring the AVA Award Inaugural Keynote by Professor Paolo Favero (University of Antwerp/VANEASA). The announcement of the winner of the first ever AVA Award for Best Visual Ethnographic Material Addressing […]
- Welcome to Erika Carrillo, AAGE’s New Secretary!
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)