This announcement comes from AAGE member Britteny Howell, who will edit this volume along with Ryan P. Harrod. Overview Globally, nearly 15% of the world’s population is over 65 years of age. As this number continues to grow, there is increasing need to incorporate a holistic perspective of the aging process into academic and other […]
- Book Review: Brainer, Amy. Queer Kinship and Family Change in Taiwan. Rutgers University Press. 2019. Price: $100 (Hardback); $29 (Paperback and Ebook).
- Book Review: Katz, Stephen, ed. Aging in Everyday Life: Materiality and Embodiments. Policy Press. 2019. pp 230. Price: $115.00 (Hardcover); $45.95 (Paperback).
- Book Review: Bamford, Sandra, ed. The Cambridge Handbook of Kinship. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 2019. Pp. 750. Price: $157 (Hardcover); $120 (e-Book).
- The 2019 Margaret Clark Award winners
- Request for Abstracts and Chapters: Anthropological Perspectives on Aging