Grant Successes Casey Golomski (University of New Hampshire) received a $9000 University of New Hampshire Research Affinity Group grant with colleagues in Social Work, Recreation Management, and Occupational Therapy, and the Center for Aging and Community Living to study social and health service utilization among low-income elders living in subsidized housing in northern New England. […]
- Welcome to Cati Coe, AAGE’s New President-Elect!
- Welcome to Erika Carrillo, AAGE’s New Secretary!
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction