“Associating dementia” (39.5 months from 15 August 2016) This is an exciting opportunity to join a new research team that will carry out collaborative ethnographic research on the making of quality of life; based in one of Europe’s most vibrant Anthropology departments at the University of Copenhagen and living in one of the world’s best […]
- Welcome to Erika Carrillo, AAGE’s New Secretary!
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)