While growing up in a small town in the eastern state of Bengal (India), our summer vacations would be spent in Kolkata at the maternal grandparents’ home. My grandfather would tell us haunting stories of poverty, hunger and death in the most quotidian manner. In doing so, he sought to make the spontaneity and unpredictability of life “knowable”.
- Magdalena Zegarra Chiappori (University of Michigan), an AAGE Student Member Profile
- Barbara Pieta (Max Planck Institute), an AAGE Student Member Profile
- Kimberly Shay (Wayne State University), an AAGE Student Member Profile
- Verónica Maria Pascoal Sousa (University of Lisbon), an AAGE Student Member Profile
- 2022 Margaret Clark Award for Student Papers