Submitted by Rebecca Berman, Margaret Perkinson, Robert Schrauf, and Ellen Ziegemeier Madelyn (Micki) Iris PhD, FSfAA, FGSA, passed away on January 7, 2020 in Chicago, Illinois at age 73 after having been diagnosed with cancer in 2017. Micki received her BA in English from Northwestern University, MA in Medieval Studies from University of Toronto, […]
- In Memoriam: Madelyn (Micki) Iris, PhD
- Anthropology & Aging Co-Editor Application Deadline Extended
- As visiting restrictions continue, elders in Danish plejehjem are experiencing a ‘stolen spring’
- Theater Review: The Other, a play by Megan Moodie, Jersey City Theater Center (May 20, 2020)
- Book Review: Brainer, Amy. Queer Kinship and Family Change in Taiwan. Rutgers University Press. 2019. Price: $100 (Hardback); $29 (Paperback and Ebook).