The paucity of options for elderly patients like Mr T creates a unique predicament for these patients and their families. In the COVID world of medicine, the hospital becomes a zone of liminality.
- Risky business: how older ‘at risk’ people in Denmark evaluated their situated risk during the COVID-19 pandemic
- New traditions: A reflection on changed Easter traditions
- In Memoriam: Madelyn (Micki) Iris, PhD
- Anthropology & Aging Co-Editor Application Deadline Extended
- As visiting restrictions continue, elders in Danish plejehjem are experiencing a ‘stolen spring’