AAGE is pleased to announce its annual call for outstanding graduate and undergraduate student papers to compete for the 2022 Margaret Clark Award. This award supports the continued pursuit of work following the example of M. Margaret Clark, a pioneer in the multidisciplinary study of socio-cultural gerontology and medical anthropology, and a scholar committed to […]
- Meet the 2022 Margaret Clark Award Winner and Honorable Mention
- Complete AAGE guide to #2022AAASeattle: events, invited sessions, meetings and more
- Ashwin Tripathi (Indian Institute of Technology – Gandhinagar) – an AAGE Student Member Profile
- Book Review: Pasveer, Bernike, Oddgeir Synness and Ingunn Moser, eds. Ways of Home Making in Care for Later Life. London: Palgrave Macmillan. 2020. Price: $125 (Hardcover); $101 (eBook)
- Book Review: Cohan, Deborah, J. Welcome to Wherever We Are: A Memoir of Family, Caregiving, and Redemption. New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University Press. 2020. pp. 184. Price: $26.95 (Hardcover; eBook).