The Annual Scientific Meeting of the Gerontological Society of America (GSA) is one of the world’s most largest and most important conferences in gerontology. This year, Samantha Solimeo (AAGE President, 2013-15) was named a GSA Fellow, joining other notable AAGE members like Dena Shenk, Steven Albert, Peggy Perkinson and J. Kevin Eckert. Yet despite this […]
- In Memoriam: Madelyn (Micki) Iris, PhD
- Anthropology & Aging Co-Editor Application Deadline Extended
- As visiting restrictions continue, elders in Danish plejehjem are experiencing a ‘stolen spring’
- Theater Review: The Other, a play by Megan Moodie, Jersey City Theater Center (May 20, 2020)
- Book Review: Brainer, Amy. Queer Kinship and Family Change in Taiwan. Rutgers University Press. 2019. Price: $100 (Hardback); $29 (Paperback and Ebook).