By- Lillian K. Prueher and Iben M. Gjødsbøl As elder care markets globalize, there is tremendous potential for productive international partnerships and conversations between elder care researchers from different countries. We have experienced this first-hand over the past few years as each of us has engaged in these kinds of scholarly exchange.
- Risky business: how older ‘at risk’ people in Denmark evaluated their situated risk during the COVID-19 pandemic
- New traditions: A reflection on changed Easter traditions
- In Memoriam: Madelyn (Micki) Iris, PhD
- Anthropology & Aging Co-Editor Application Deadline Extended
- As visiting restrictions continue, elders in Danish plejehjem are experiencing a ‘stolen spring’