PDF of this Flyer: FINAL Global Aging Forum at 2013 GSA-flyer Sun, Nov 24 I 11:45 am-5:00 pm I Sheraton Hotel, Oak Alley Room I $30 (Lunch included). Focus on transnational research and educational efforts concerning global aging and health. A stellar cast of speakers will advance our understanding of ongoing activities and outline future […]
- Meet the 2022 Margaret Clark Award Winner and Honorable Mention
- Complete AAGE guide to #2022AAASeattle: events, invited sessions, meetings and more
- Ashwin Tripathi (Indian Institute of Technology – Gandhinagar) – an AAGE Student Member Profile
- Book Review: Pasveer, Bernike, Oddgeir Synness and Ingunn Moser, eds. Ways of Home Making in Care for Later Life. London: Palgrave Macmillan. 2020. Price: $125 (Hardcover); $101 (eBook)
- Book Review: Cohan, Deborah, J. Welcome to Wherever We Are: A Memoir of Family, Caregiving, and Redemption. New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University Press. 2020. pp. 184. Price: $26.95 (Hardcover; eBook).