An understanding of COVID-19’s social impact is especially important, both for increasing the effectiveness of interventions and for mitigating the consequences for particular groups.
- The Other Side of COVID-19: Ostracization and Guilt among Older Patients in India
- Window Work: Framing Eldercare in the Age of COVID-19
- Anthropology & Aging 41(2) Special issue on “The Ends of Life” and COVID-19 and Aging Bodies
- Going Viral: Metaphors for Managing an Emerging “Infodemic”
- Risky business: how older ‘at risk’ people in Denmark evaluated their situated risk during the COVID-19 pandemic