Seeking manuscript proposals for publication in the 2013-2015 period. This can include both monographs and edited volumes. The first volume, TRANSITIONS AND TRANSFORMATIONS: Cultural Perspectives on Aging and the Life Course, Edited by Caitrin Lynch & Jason Danely is now in production and other volumes in various stages of development include: The Digital Life Course […]
- Book Review: Brainer, Amy. Queer Kinship and Family Change in Taiwan. Rutgers University Press. 2019. Price: $100 (Hardback); $29 (Paperback and Ebook).
- Book Review: Katz, Stephen, ed. Aging in Everyday Life: Materiality and Embodiments. Policy Press. 2019. pp 230. Price: $115.00 (Hardcover); $45.95 (Paperback).
- Book Review: Bamford, Sandra, ed. The Cambridge Handbook of Kinship. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 2019. Pp. 750. Price: $157 (Hardcover); $120 (e-Book).
- The 2019 Margaret Clark Award winners
- Request for Abstracts and Chapters: Anthropological Perspectives on Aging