What a great 40th Anniversary for AAGE. Yes, it was our group was incorporated as a non-profit professional society in Illinois by our first AAGE President, Christine Fry. The recently completed AAA meetings showed that we are alive and thriving. Despite having some the worst air quality of any place on earth for at […]
- In Memoriam: Madelyn (Micki) Iris, PhD
- Anthropology & Aging Co-Editor Application Deadline Extended
- As visiting restrictions continue, elders in Danish plejehjem are experiencing a ‘stolen spring’
- Theater Review: The Other, a play by Megan Moodie, Jersey City Theater Center (May 20, 2020)
- Book Review: Brainer, Amy. Queer Kinship and Family Change in Taiwan. Rutgers University Press. 2019. Price: $100 (Hardback); $29 (Paperback and Ebook).