Here it is at last! Jay Sokolovsky and I have put together another Annual Guide to the AAAs! Scroll down to see a list of panels, posters, papers, and roundtables We especially want to invite anyone interested in the anthropology of aging and the life course to join the special events at this year’s meeting in […]
- In Memoriam: Madelyn (Micki) Iris, PhD
- Anthropology & Aging Co-Editor Application Deadline Extended
- As visiting restrictions continue, elders in Danish plejehjem are experiencing a ‘stolen spring’
- Theater Review: The Other, a play by Megan Moodie, Jersey City Theater Center (May 20, 2020)
- Book Review: Brainer, Amy. Queer Kinship and Family Change in Taiwan. Rutgers University Press. 2019. Price: $100 (Hardback); $29 (Paperback and Ebook).