By Dena Shenk, PhD and Andrea Freidus, PhD, Department of Anthropology, University of North Carolina Charlotte Our team is completing a rapid appraisal study of the perceptions of frontline long-term care (LTC) workers in a southern state about care during the COVID-19 pandemic. One specific area of heightened concern is caring for people with dementia in […]
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)
- Book Review: Gatta, Mary. Waiting on Retirement: Aging and Economic Insecurity in Low-Wage Work. Stanford CA: Stanford University Press. 2019. pp 184. Price: $85 (Hardcover); $23.85 (Paperback).
- AAGE 2021 Elections! Meet the Candidates, and VOTE by Nov 1
- Surviving COVID-19 in Peru
- Falling off the cliff: Mythical sacrifice mirrored in Sweden’s COVID-19 response