By Celeste Pang, University of Toronto As we have all seen, COVID-19 has been a tip of an iceberg, exposing deep layers of social stratification and inequities. From the mass deaths in long-term care and nursing homes and exposure of the working conditions of care workers, to Black Lives Matter demonstrations and the violent responses […]
- In Memoriam: Madelyn (Micki) Iris, PhD
- Anthropology & Aging Co-Editor Application Deadline Extended
- As visiting restrictions continue, elders in Danish plejehjem are experiencing a ‘stolen spring’
- Theater Review: The Other, a play by Megan Moodie, Jersey City Theater Center (May 20, 2020)
- Book Review: Brainer, Amy. Queer Kinship and Family Change in Taiwan. Rutgers University Press. 2019. Price: $100 (Hardback); $29 (Paperback and Ebook).