AAGE and the AAA Interest Group on Aging and the Life Course are gearing up for #AAA2015 in Denver, Colorado, November 18-22! Jay Sokolovsky has started compiling a 2015 Guide to the Meetings and a Guide to Core Anthropology of Aging and the Life Course Resources (The 2014 Research Guide is at: http://faculty.usfsp.edu/jsokolov/ageguide14.htm). Here […]
- Book Review: Pasveer, Bernike, Oddgeir Synness and Ingunn Moser, eds. Ways of Home Making in Care for Later Life. London: Palgrave Macmillan. 2020. Price: $125 (Hardcover); $101 (eBook)
- Book Review: Cohan, Deborah, J. Welcome to Wherever We Are: A Memoir of Family, Caregiving, and Redemption. New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University Press. 2020. pp. 184. Price: $26.95 (Hardcover; eBook).
- Magdalena Zegarra Chiappori (University of Michigan), an AAGE Student Member Profile
- Barbara Pieta (Max Planck Institute), an AAGE Student Member Profile
- Kimberly Shay (Wayne State University), an AAGE Student Member Profile