The Association of Anthropology and Gerontology will be holding elections for President-Elect and Secretary. Members will receive an email soon with a link to an online ballot. If your membership is current and you do not receive an email by Sept 27th, please contact AAGE.
- In and outside the nursing home: On the (im)possibilities of meaningful contact while being held apart
- On Vulnerability, Resilience, and Age: Older Americans Reflect on the Pandemic
- How is the pandemic affecting people with dementia? A case study
- “Out of options”: The implications of COVID-19 for hospitalized patients with cognitive impairment
- Population Ageing and COVID-19 Infections in Sri Lanka