Dear Colleagues, The latest Anthropology & Aging issue (Vol 40, No 1) has just been published. It can be found online at: https://anthro-age.pitt.edu. This issue, the first one for 2019, features a selection of pieces exploring the effects of aging on religious lives. For instance, there is an article detailing how evangelical Christian cosmology and thought function in reformulating […]
- Welcome to Cati Coe, AAGE’s New President-Elect!
- Welcome to Erika Carrillo, AAGE’s New Secretary!
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction