Assigned to write about “futures” in the context of childhood, I find myself dwelling on the past. Although approaches to childhood often must grapple with how “the child” is seen to signify the future (of a family, of a town, of a nation, of humanity), within child welfare systems, which are the context of my […]
- Welcome to Erika Carrillo, AAGE’s New Secretary!
- AGENET 2021 AVA Award and Slow Conference
- AAGE at the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting (Nov 17-21, 2021), Baltimore
- AAA Interest Group/AAGE Annual Business Meeting and Virtual Auction
- Book Review: Coe, Cati. The New American Servitude: Political Belonging among African Immigrant Home Care Workers. New York: NYU Press. 2019. pp. 304. Price: $32 (Paperback)