Questions remain regarding the topic of fear caused by a crisis of trust in both the state and medicine. Therefore, fear can be differentiated; while fear of visiting large villages and a city exists on its own, there also exists those fears of isolating oneself in the space of a village.
- The Other Side of COVID-19: Ostracization and Guilt among Older Patients in India
- Window Work: Framing Eldercare in the Age of COVID-19
- Anthropology & Aging 41(2) Special issue on “The Ends of Life” and COVID-19 and Aging Bodies
- Going Viral: Metaphors for Managing an Emerging “Infodemic”
- Risky business: how older ‘at risk’ people in Denmark evaluated their situated risk during the COVID-19 pandemic