Anthropology & Aging (ISSN 2374-2267), the only peer-reviewed journal focusing on the anthropology and aging and the life course, plays a vital role as a resource for sharing theoretical, methodological, and empirical breakthroughs in our field. [https://anthro-age.pitt.edu/] All issues are free and open-access, published twice a year by the University Library Systems (ULS) with the […]
- In Memoriam: Madelyn (Micki) Iris, PhD
- Anthropology & Aging Co-Editor Application Deadline Extended
- As visiting restrictions continue, elders in Danish plejehjem are experiencing a ‘stolen spring’
- Theater Review: The Other, a play by Megan Moodie, Jersey City Theater Center (May 20, 2020)
- Book Review: Brainer, Amy. Queer Kinship and Family Change in Taiwan. Rutgers University Press. 2019. Price: $100 (Hardback); $29 (Paperback and Ebook).